Learn a Foreign Language
Why is learning a foreign language made easier using language books and CD´s?
There are three approaches when studying a new language:
- Books - provide a good structure that is easy to follow and understand. You can take your book with you anywhere - learn during your lunch break or in the park whilst enjoying the sun!
- Computer - using CD ROMs provides learning with both audio and visual information - a great way for kids to learn!
- Audio Material - an easy way to learn. Listen in the car or on your ipod on the way to work.
The "Start Speaking Today!
" series... Learn while driving, exercising - anytime, anywhere!
Teach Yourself a Language. A series of practical language learning kits ideal for business travellers and tourists or as a starting point for learning the language of your choice. Based on the widely acclaimed, accellerated learning method developed for U.S. Government personnel, this bestselling course features:
- Two audio CDs or cassette and phrase book.
- Basic conversational phrases including: greetings, personal needs, transportation, business, health and emergency terms, and more
- Native voices with authentic pronunciation
- Phrases in both English and target language, with target phrases spoken twice for maximum learning
This Bestselling Series is Available in:
Great value offering more audio than any comparable course.